Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Humorous Quotes on Love-Relationships

Humorous Quotes on Love/Relationships:

"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love."
- Albert Einstein

"I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That
must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste." - David Bissonette

"What the world really needs is more love and less paper work." - Pearl Bailey

"You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its
accessories." - Melanie Clark

"Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to
his success." - Jim Backus

"I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist.
Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two
plumbers, and a bartender." - Rodney Dangerfield

"I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go
swimming." - Jimmy Carter


more motivational quotes,inspirational quotes,famous quotes at http://quotes.bangmedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment